Monday, January 7, 2013

Be Encouraged


Hi!!!!!!!

One of my co-workers gave me a jar, and in it were inspirational quotes for me to randomly pull out if I ever was to doubt my worth as a teacher or get discouraged.

(WHAT?!??!?!! Teachers? Discouraged? NEVER!!!!!!!!)

*facetious cock of the head and upturn of the lips*

Here we go......

The true aim of every one who aspires to be a teacher should be, not to impart his own opinions, but to kindle minds.  --- F.W. Robertson

To me, education is a leading out of what is already there in the pupil's soul.  --Muriel Spark

One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes chage a delinquent into a solid citizen.  --Philip Wylie

Love is a better teacher than duty. --Albert Einstein

Nine-tenths of education is encouragement. --Anatole France

Be encouraged: We are here to plant seeds of wisdom.  We are an elite bunch, and only WE know what it's like to be in the trenches every day.  I tip my hat to you all. :)

Respectfully,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment